Re: Sponsoring of packages for the next stable release

Hello,

If there still is time, there is a minor version upstream update to
the siconos package looking for a sponsor:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/siconos/

 siconos (4.3.1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * New upstream release.
   * Rebase patches:
     + Remove upstreamed patch to FindLAPACK.cmake.
   * Update policy version 4.5.1.
   * Update debhelper version 13.
   * Add missing symbols for numerics.
   * Change architecture for siconos and siconos-mechanics-tools to all.
   * Add debian/upstream/metadata.
   * Replace debian/compat with debhelper-compat package.

regards,
Steve