Re: Contributing to yosys maintenance

Hi Daniel,

On 30.12.21 21:08, Daniel Gröber wrote:
I'm working on packaging the latest version of yosys and related packages
for Debian.

Nice. I was not aware of the many new releases - clifford.at seems down
and https://github.com/YosysHQ/yosys is the new home?

What's the procedure in debian-science for being added to the salsa org/git
It is already on salsa, albeit not in
https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team but in
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/yosys
repo on salsa[1] or should I just post MRs/patches to the BTS?
Please contact the current maintainer, i.e. Ruben. He will either
immediately update the package or direct you with the next steps to
take. Should he not reply then I am dead confident that he will
appreciate a team upload, feel free to PM me, then. Please also look at
the electronics team.
[1]: Just in case, my username there is dxld-guest.

Welcome.

Best,
Steffen