Re: Failures for sklearn

On 2021-12-04 16:20, Nilesh Patra wrote:
Hi Drew,

You uploaded new version of sklearn a week ago, but unfortunately it seems
to not build on several architectures and also has a failing
autopkgtest on amd64.

Would you have any plans to fix the situation?

My first plan is for someone to notice that it's a team package that they can fix themselves.

There's a number of fixes needed, a different problem for each arch, but each one is trivial on its own.

My backup plan it is to fix it myself if no one gets the job done before I get round to it.

Drew