Re: suitesparse-graphblas_6.0.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable

Hi Sebastien,

> Note that you will need to add a Breaks+Replaces, and not a Conflicts,
> against older versions.
Yes, that is what I figured out.

> I haven’t yet added the new dependencies of libsuitesparse-dev on
> libgraphblas-dev (and of libsuitesparse-doc on libgraphblas-doc), to
> avoid triggering the file conflict on upgrades. I’m going to wait for
> your upload.
I just uploaded version 6.0.0+dfsg-3, which breaks and replaces the -dev
and -doc packages from src:suitesparse (<< 1:5.10.1+dfsg-3).

> By the way, I’m wondering whether these should be Recommends instead of
> Depends. It’s perfectly possible to use the libraries provided by
> src:suitesparse without using GraphBLAS, so a Depends might be too
> strict. And it seems that no package currently builds against
> GraphBLAS, so this should not break stuff. What do you think?
I agree with you. Recommends is probably enough.

Best regards,
Vincent