BACKPACKS order is closer than you think

Hi there,

Vera from Dankinbags,China. Hope this letter find you well.

Glad to know you are in backpack industry. As a manufacturer with 15 years’ experience of backpacks, we'd like to share our customers' hot design for you according to your reply.

Size, color, logo and packing can all be customized. And we offer free artwork.

Do you need catalog or samples?

Appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Vera

Vera

sales | Trade Dept.

sales5@dankinbags.com +8613799202603

Dankin Light Industrial Co.,Ltd https://dankinbags.en.made-in-china.com

2nd floor,Bldg3,No.938,JiangNanDaJie, XinTang Community,ChangTai Street,LiCheng District,Quanzhou City,Fujian Province