python-cython-blis package

Hi Anastasiia,

I've found your packaging for cython-blis on Salsa.  Since I need this
module as a new dependency for python-thinc I have polished it to what
is considered the packaging style inside the Debian Science team (which
also included to name the repository same as the source package - thus
I renamed the repository[1]).

The package builds cleanly in a pbuilder environment and the resulting
package enables me to build python-thinc.  I have seen that you added
two bug closing statements but these were actually about spacy but not
about cython-blis.  My plan is to ITP cython-blis and I wonder whether
you want to maintain this package in future and whether I should keep
you as Uploader in debian/control.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/debian-science/python-cython-blis