Paraview will not migrate to testing due to test issue on armhf

Hi Alastair,

in our Debian Med sprint I was checking migration issues of packages that
were mentioned in our tasks.  I stumbled upon paraview[1] which has a Debci
issue for armhf[2]:

Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Package python3-paraview is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  python3-vtk9

E: Package 'python3-paraview' has no installation candidate
paraviewtest.py      FAIL badpkg
blame: paraview
badpkg: Test dependencies are unsatisfiable. A common reason is that your testbed is out of date with respect to the archive, and you need to use a current testbed or run apt-get update or use -U.
autopkgtest [14:22:40]: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ summary
paraviewtest.py      FAIL badpkg
blame: paraview
badpkg: Test dependencies are unsatisfiable. A common reason is that your testbed is out of date with respect to the archive, and you need to use a current testbed or run apt-get update or use -U.

As far as I see a workaround might be to set

    Restrictions: skip-not-installable

in debian/tests/control.  However, we are a bit late in the release
cycle and paraview is not in testing yet.  No idea what to do now
but wanted to point this out at least.  Sometimes it makes sense to
talk to the release team.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/paraview
[2] https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/armhf/p/paraview/10463810/log.gz