Re: Help needed for pyzo debian package?

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for your interest in the pyzo package.

Your update looks pretty good to me, but I have to admit I am a little
rusty regarding the latest packaging standards. I have cc'd the Debian
Science team who may assist you with the review process.

Thank you again for your contribution!

Best regards,
Ghislain