Debian Science HEP subteam (?)

Hi,

I've been approached regarding ROOT in Debian about helping, and one idea that emerged was creating a HEP (high energy physics) subteam to coordinate the efforts.

For now that would only be two persons, so I'm not sure if this is already enough to justify an own team. In terms of package count, it would be enough. Currently, I plan to package the following projects regarding HEP:

* Geant4 (https://geant4.web.cern.ch/)
* ROOT (https://root.cern/)
* PTL (https://github.com/jrmadsen/PTL)
* Corryvreckan (https://gitlab.cern.ch/corryvreckan/corryvreckan)
* vdt (https://github.com/dpiparo/vdt)
* Vc (https://github.com/VcDevel/Vc)
* VecCore (https://github.com/root-project/veccore)
* VecGeom (https://gitlab.cern.ch/VecGeom/VecGeom)
* CLHELP (https://gitlab.cern.ch/CLHEP/CLHEP)

Since they all somewhat depend on each other, good communication is key. A subteam could help here to coordinate uploads. It would also fit to the HEP blend.

Please let me know what you think about it.

Regards,
Stephan