[help] How to build library and python module correctly

Hi,

I want to solve the following bug when import library
from python, but I'm not sure how to do it yet.
So, I want to know correct way to fix it. [1]

The problem is:

import sentencepiece raise "undefined symbol" -
python3-sentencepiece: undefined symbol _ZN13sentencepiece4util6StatusD1Ev

There is a bit differ from other python3 module package because
python3-sentencepiece must be built from sentencepiece source package
with libsentencepiece at the same time.

More details:

Undefined symbol _ZN13sentencepiece4util6StatusD1Ev means
sentencepiece::util::Status::~Status().

Then, checked whether the symbol is exported or not.

$ nm -D /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsentencepiece.so.0.0.0 | grep
_ZN13sentencepiece4util6StatusD1Ev
000000000008e6b0 T _ZN13sentencepiece4util6StatusD1Ev

Thus, it seems that libsentencepiece is built as expectedly.

Any hints?

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=979040