Any progress on apertium yet? (Was: [RFS] apertium-srd)

Hi,

Looks like Kartik uploaded apertium-srd with my changes. Thanks for doing that!

Quoting Tino Didriksen:
> Please just let those packages die.

> My plan is to redo ALL Apertium-related packaging after GSoC, because we have a lot of breaking changes coming in.

> Part of that plan is to remove all single-language apertium-* and giella-* packages because the pairs don't need them when I package with bundling.

Did you get a chance to work on these yet? Hopefully GSoC work should be over few months ago, and... freeze is just round the corner!

It'd be nice if you could let us know the status, and also if you'd need any help for doing the planned apertium related packaging.

Nilesh