Re: thank you for VTK9 and paraview

Hi,

Ben, Matthieu thanks for your advices! It seems we have managed to
compile vtk9 builds for most of platforms [1] (thanks to Adrian for that!).

For GLES-compilation 4 patches were backported [2]-[5]. And for
armel, armhf and mips issues this commit [6] did a trick.

If you plan to release the next minor vtk9 version with those fixes inside,
it would be reasonable for us to upload this version, dropping patches.

Thanks again for assistance!

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=vtk9
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/vtk9/-/blob/master/debian/patches/80_allow_gles_platforms.patch
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/vtk9/-/blob/master/debian/patches/81_allow_gles_platforms.patch