RFR: new lintian check: linkage-against-deprecated-libcblas

Hi Science team,

I'd like to request for review on a new lintian warning check.
https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/309

In the past we've confirmed that programs should not be linked against
libcblas.so when they can use libblas.so . The detailed explanations can
be found following the reference links in the corresponding warning message.

I'll ping the lintian maintainers to merge it if no prblem is found.

Ack: this is part of my GSoC2020 project.