Re: Interested in packaging nextpnr

Heyho,

On 11.05.20 23:41, Kurt Kremitzki wrote:
Hi Nate,

On Monday, May 11, 2020 3:45:10 PM CDT Nathaniel Graff wrote:
<-snip->
I welcome and appreciate any feedback!

Thanks,
Nate Graff
It's funny, I just purchased an iCEBreaker FPGA over the weekend, was looking at the state of supporting software in Debian, and noticed this wasn't packaged last night. Like Andreas Tille often says, the definition of a team is "waking up in the morning and realizing that somebody else has solved your problem from yesterday." So, thanks for the effort on this and welcome!

This is very nice to hear. I am very much looking forward to this.
Wanted to start packaging it myself already :o) However, please also
have a look at

https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team

I have some confidence that you and nextptr will appreciate the vicinity
to the other packages. So you likely prefer to accommodate nextflow over
there, instead. I am not so ultimately sure about how nextptr will get
along with fpga-icestorm, but maybe the two can somehow be suggested to
each other.

Best,

Steffen