license problem about nvidia's neural network library (cuDNN)

Hello guys,

I mentioned cudnn in the other mail about my "plans for deep learning
frameworks". In this separate mail I'm talking about the licensing issue
about cudnn, the most important CUDA library for neural networks.

https://docs.nvidia.com/deeplearning/sdk/cudnn-sla/index.html
Do you have any idea whether this can be uploaded to our non-free archive?

I HATE NVIDIA.

Reading that license makes me painful. I cannot understand whether on
earth can we redistribute cuDNN through our non-free archive.

Another solution which came up in my mind, for bypassing the license
issue is to create a meta package `cudnn-installer` with postinst hooks
that downloads and manually installs the library blobs.