Please push changes of qelectrotech 1:0.7.0-1 to Git repository

Hi Martin,

when I went through some merge requests (also from you) I realised
that there is even a new upload of qelectrotech but its not pushed
to Git.  Can you please push?

PS: I have **NO** interest in this specific package at all - I was just
astonished about the long list of unattended merge requests in Debian
Science team.  I wonder whether we should somehow prevent people from
dumping code there which will simply bitrot since nobody realy cares.