Re: Permissions to transfer repos

Hi Anastasiia,

I have forked your projects into the Debian-Science Team:

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cython-blis
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/catalogue
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/wasabi
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/srsly

Please let me know whether it works for you.

Best regards

Anton