Just uploaded a new upstream version for toulbar2 on salsa

Dear All,

I just uploaded a new upstream version of toulbar2 on salsa. I use
git-buildpackage to import the upstream tarball that uscan detected
corrected.

Is there anything I need to do to see if this compiles correctly?

I cloned the repo on a debian:latest docker image and tried a debuild
-B. I have plenty of messages, a package that builds but I have been
surprised to see that the toulbar2-doc package does not build. I
remember that it was "deactivated" following major issues with doxygen.
I tried to reactivate this in debian/rules, but failed.

Thomas