Re: Progress in preparing the Bazel Build System for Debian (COVID-19 Biohackathon follow-up)

On Wed, May 06, 2020 at 04:03:04PM +0200, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 06/05/2020 à 07:42, Olek Wojnar a écrit :
> > We have more information available, including links to RFP bugs, on our
> > Workplan wiki [3]. If you have Java experience and are willing to assist
> > in this effort, even packaging one of these would be a great help. If
> > you also want to help with the main Bazel-packaging effort, please feel
> > free to join the team!

> You can remove javax-annotation from the list, it's already packaged as
> libgeronimo-annotation-1.3-spec-java. Also error-prone and
> checker-framework provide annotations that are not required at runtime,
> patching them out is an option.

I wonder could we improve the package description and maybe add some
Provides or something to make it clear? I saw changes to packages adding
the dependency but I couldn’t get the connection even having looked at
what files the package provides on the file system.

--
Cheers,
  Andrej