Re: [RFS] setzer/0.2.5-1 [ITP] -- simple yet full-featured LaTeX editor

Hi Stephan,

thanks for your work on a new package.
I have shortly reviewed it and there are have some very minor notes::

- Please use the git-packaging schema, described in Debian Science Policy [1].
  Usually we do not pull upstreams commits, but import tarball with pristine-tar.
[1] https://science-team.pages.debian.net/policy/#idm297

- please double check all files and put all licenses in the d/copyright.
  It is very important!

Please fix the first issue and double-check the second note and I will
upload this package.

Best regards

Anton