Re: Broken package in testing repository

Hi Alexander,  Hugo, Graham

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020, 21:45 Alexander van der Meij, <vandermeij.tech@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Debian Science team,

As described in bug 951634, Debian is currently distributing a broken development build of the software of which I am the developer; gummi.

Hereby my request to either bump the package to the stable (0.8.1) release or remove it from your repositories altogether.

Alexander, Thank you for your work on Gummi.
I have fixed this, and updated to new version.

Please note that there are spelling mistakes in your package which lintian pointed out, it would be great if you could  get it fixed with the new release. See the patch here [1]

Hugo, Graham: the package builds in a clean chroot, and looks lintian clean too.
I have pushed my changes here [2]

Could you please sponsor an upload?
That would be great!

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/gummi/-/blob/master/debian/patches/0001-spellings.patch