[RFS] Meshlab

The current version has some FTBFS, some DFSG issues, as well as an
issue with installing but not actually running. I've prepared an updated
version, which has a newer upstream (release instead of snapshot) that
has been repacked to exclude the DFSG-problematic files, and that is
also overall fixed up a bit (copyright file more accurate and up to
date, repeatable generation of "upstream" tarball, patch to fix a plugin
broken by removal of DFSG-violation, etc.) It is the package whose
upload would fix all the issues in the BTS marked as pending.

It's ready for review and sponsorship:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/meshlab
https://salsa.debian.org/rpavlik-guest/meshlab

(I was accepted into the team gitlab group, but out of courtesy I didn't
push my changes to the team repo yet because they hadn't been reviewed.)

Thanks!

Ryan