Re: pysph_1.0~a6-2_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Dear Frederic, dear Andreas,
thank you very much for your support.

Il 06/09/19 07:52, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
> On Fri, Sep 06, 2019 at 05:47:40AM +0000, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
>> done,
>>
>> I set up debian/salsa-ci.yml

Thanks Frederic, I have just given it a try and it works like a charm.
Salsa/CI guys made a great job!

> Thanks.  I understand that either Frederic or I will get a new ping if
> an upload is needed.

OK, the package build seems to work also on salsa/CI.
All test pass with the only exception of the blhc test [1].
As far as I can understand it is a false positive:

718:NONVERBOSE BUILD: Compiling pyzoltan/core/carray.pyx because it changed.

Unless you think that the bhlc test failure is blocking I think it
should be OK to make a new upload.

Thanks again for your support.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/pysph/pipelines/70310

kind regards