Re: Pandas/Statsmodels

On 2019-07-07 19:29, Rebecca N. Palmer wrote:
To be clear before I start uploading new upstream versions: was our
before-freeze discussion [0-1] a permanent invitation to help (and not
just to fix the then-immediate problems)?

Absolutely, join the party! You've done great work with pandas. I haven't used it myself yet, but I admire its capabilities.

I'd like to get them up to latest upstream in time for the next Ubuntu
(freeze 22 August[2]), but am not sure if this is realistic for
pandas, given the rather large number of rdeps.

Speaking of updates, I want to drop scipy 1.2 into unstable in the coming days if not hours. scipy 1.3 is now released but we should take it through experimental first, it may have changed some API.

Drew