To be salvaged by Debian Science or removed: coinor-dylp

Hi folks,

by chance I stumbled upon coinor-dylp[1].  As far as I remember Soeren
Sonneburg is MIA and he is fine if any of his package are taken over by
Debian Science team (its orphaned anyway - see #645078).  I've checked
popcon vor votes[2] which is not really impressive - but may be that's
due to the very old code base that is packaged.

So the question is:  Do we want to upgrade this package or is it better
if it will be deleted from Debian?

In case somebody might find the time to take over I've found a Github
archive which might be a better target for the watch file than it is
currently done[3].

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/coinor-dylp
[2] https://qa.debian.org/popcon-graph.php?packages=coinor-libdylp0+coinor-libdylp-dev+coinor-libdylp-doc+coinor-libdylp0-dbg&show_vote=on&want_legend=on&want_ticks=on&from_date=&to_date=&hlght_date=&date_fmt=%25Y-%25m&beenhere=1
[3] https://github.com/coin-or/DyLP/releases