Re: fannj: FTBFS in buster/sid

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 03:35:58PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Daniel, if I do not hear from you I assume you agree that I inject
> fannj into Debian Science Git and do a team upload.

As I said I assumed agreement and have moved fannj to Salsa[1].
Unfortunately the build is not only failing for the docs when I try to
build it is just doing nothing in override_jh_build.

I'd appreciate any helpful hint from the Java team to finalise
a fix for this package.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/fannj