[Bug: #922515] python-xarray: Fix CRS being WKT instead of PROJ.4

Dear Ghislain, dear Alastair,
I'm really interested in seeing the issue # #922515 fixed since it
prevents the migration of satpy to testing.
All details in

* https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=922515
* https://github.com/pydata/xarray/pull/2715
* https://github.com/pytroll/satpy/issues/604

The fix should be quite easy since it simply consists in applying a
patch that as been already applied upstream.

Do you think you will have time to address the issue for buster?

If not I could do the job myself if you agree (I should already have
commit access to the repo in salsa).
In this case I will only need a sponsor for the upload.

Please let me know what do you think about it.

cheers

--
Antonio Valentino