Started working on OpenBLAS flavors: six variants in total

Hi Sébastien,

I started working on the 6 variants of OpenBLAS:

  (32-bit, 64-bit) x (pthread, openmp, serial)

The priorities of pthread, openmp, serial variants are 100, 99, 98
respectively.

The work-in-progress updates can be found in the "lumin" branch at

  git@salsa.debian.org:science-team/openblas.git

Binary package layout is the same as my latest proposal.
I'm basically imitating the packaging of BLIS for OpenBLAS.

  git@salsa.debian.org:science-team/blis.git

Apart from that, I think I'll stop introducing more BLAS64/LAPACK64
candidate packages, for example I will not patch netlib blas into
a 64-bit verison. People who really need BLAS64/LAPACK64 doesn't
need a backend in poor performance.

That means my expected list of BLAS64 providers is:

  BLIS, OpenBLAS, MKL

And the expected list of LAPACK64 providers is:

  OpenBLAS, MKL

When I finished updating OpenBLAS packaging, I'll write an announcement
to d-devel-announce and update the wikipage accordingly. Next I'll
make julia compile against the 64-bit (pthread) version.

What I said is not for Buster at all. I'll ping you again when
I think the "lumin" branch is ready to be reviewed/merged.

The first upload should go to experimental, and we will need a simple
transition:

 Good: .depends ~ /\b(libopenblas0)\b/
 Bad: .depends ~ /\b(libopenblas-base)\b/

where libopenblas-base is changed into a transitional dummy package.
It should be removed for Debian 12.

Have a good day,
Mo.