Package not compiling anymore because of a likely texlive issue

Dear all,

the package toulbar2 has problem compiling.

It took some time to pin down the issue precisely but this seems to be
an issue in the last texlive release. The release 2018.20190131 seems to
break the latex package "tabu" which is used by doxygen.

I have tried to go around this issue, but have not found a solution. Is
there a simple command line to find all packages in debian that use
doxygen in their build dependencies? I would like to see anyone has been
smarter than I.

Thomas