scikit-learn status (Team maintenance)

Hi all,

since some time, scikit-learn is in danger to be removed from testing
(#907806), but fails to migrate now due to several test failures on
non-intel architectures (#919918). I opened an upstream issue

https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/issues/13036

which suggests that some of the test failures are simple to fix, some
others however seem to be serious. There are some packages depending on
scikit-learn, that's why I would like to push this forward a bit. So, I
would like no to just disable all failing tests to ensure the package
migrates. We can re-enable these tests once they are fixed upstream.

Any objections? Specific ideas how to fix one or the other failure
without disabling it?

Best

Ole