Re: Access to salsa repo's

Hi Håvard,

I have granted you a developer access to the Debian-Science repos.
Feel free to push your changes.

Those packages (at least some of them) were orphaned because nobody in
the Science team was interested in it. If you want to maintain them, you can
bring them back to the Science team and work on them inside the team.

Best regards

Anton