Re: [RFS] zarr, numcodecs and asctree

Hello Antonio,

I can review and upload them on 30-31th of December.

Regards

Anton

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019, 12:20 Antonio Valentino <antonio.valentino@tiscali.it> wrote:
Dear Anton,
finally numcodecs has been accepted in unstable so now it is possible to
upload zarr [1,2].
I would really appreciate if you could go ahead with the upload.

Please also consider to make a new source-only upload for

* ascitree
* compyle
* cyarrays
* numcodecs

to allow migration to testing.
Also I have just updated numcodecs to the latest upstream release.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=888481
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/zarr

kind regards
antonio