Re: Is Alink something interesting for us?

Hi Andreas,

quote: "Alink is ... based on Flink" (Flink = Apache Flink)

Alibaba builds everything with Java. Java is the core language of this
company.  I don't think it's easy to maintain anything on top of
Apache's Java XXX (e.g. Flink) for Debian, especially given that Debian
don't have too much java related maintainers.

Hundreds/thousands of machine/deep learning frameworks are open-sourced
in recent years, representing the underlying business groups in the
market competetion. However, for general purpose machine learning,
taking good care of *scikit-learn* could be much much more useful than
any other platforms. Python is basically dominating in this area.

Please reconsider before packaging a XXX learning framework without
wide-spreaded reputation.