Re: [RFS] zarr, numcodecs and asctree

Dear Anton,
I think I have addressed all issues some times ago but I forgot to send
you feedback. Sorry.

The fixture folder (containing binary data) has been removed form
sources, both from numcodecs and zarr.
Also now zarr seems to build correctly: fixed missing build dependencies.

kind regards
antonio

--
Antonio Valentino