Re: [RFS] zarr, numcodecs and asctree

Dear Anton,
thank you for your support

Il 24/10/19 21:03, Anton Gladky ha scritto:
> Hello Antonio,
>
> * asciitree is uploaded.

ok, thanks
> * zarr and numcodecs are  containing binaries in the ./fixture folders.
>   I am not sure, whether we can let it go into the Debian. What is it?
>   If it is images, I think, it is OK.

AFAIK it is something that could be used to test the backward
compatibility but is seems that it is not actually used in the standard
test suite (no error in unittests if I just remove it).

In any case it is not clear to me why it is installed in debian.

Anyway my plan is to remove it form sources.

> * zarr needs a dependency on python3-numpydoc. And it still fails to build.
>    Please check.

ok, thanks, I will fix it

kind regards
antonio