Add to salsa group + sundials update

Hi debian-science

Can someone give me access to the salsa group (my username is aragilar-guest, same as it was on alioth)?

I've got an almost working update of sundials (from 3.1.1. to 4.1 - see aragilar-guest/sundials, though I need to clean up the commits). Lintian is flagging that the fortran wrappers are now not linking to libc, however looking at the code they do not seem to require a direct link to libc (they only explicitly depend on the equivalent C library), would anyone know if that's a bug in lintian or gfortran?

Thanks
James