Re: Bits from /me: A humble draft policy on "deep learning v.s. freedom"

On Tue, 2019-05-21 at 03:14 -0700, Mo Zhou wrote:

> They are added to the case study section.

Are there any other case studies we could add?

Has anyone repeated the training of Mozilla DeepSpeech for example?

Are deep learning models deterministically and reproducibly trainable?
If I re-train a model using the exact same input data on different
(GPU?) hardware will I get the same bits out at the end?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise