Annoying stderr message when importing sklearn

Hi list,

Can someone look into fixing the following bug?

The deprecation warning is very annoying and I've already
seen that useless noise in my terminal for hundreds of times.

This not only affects sklearn but also all it's reverse
depencencies and any python script that imports sklearn.
While importing, rubbish will always be printed to stderr:

In [2]: import sklearn

/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/sklearn/externals/joblib.py:1:
DeprecationWarning: the imp module is deprecated in favour of importlib;
see the module's documentation for alternative uses
  import imp

It'd be a pity that Buster users will be annoyed by this noise
forever if nobody fixed it.