Taking over pspp into Debian Science team maintenance (Was: pspp: CVE-2018-20230)

Hi Friedrich,

I stumbled upon #916902 in my Buster bug squashing effort.  I'm willing
to apply and upload the suggested fix[1], but I feel our both time
better spent if the changes are done in a repository on Salsa.  Since
the package perfectly fits into Debian Science scope I'd volunteer to
move the package to Debian Science.

In case I will not hear from you I in the next five days asume you agree
with this.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=916902#32