Re: Pandas

Dear Rebecca,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 10:42:49PM +0000, Rebecca N. Palmer wrote:
> I now have fixes for both #918206 (test failure, RC) and #804552 (no
> documentation), in those bugs.  (Would you prefer to have a salsa branch?)

Thanks a lot for working on this.  I do not think that there is any
need for a separate branch.  Just stick to the debian branch.

> Several other open pandas bugs appear to be either already fixed or
> non-bugs: is it appropriate for me to close them?

Sure.  If you realise that a bug is not existent any more just add a
comment and close it.

Thanks again and ping here for sponsering (or upload permissions - if I
remember correctly you are DM, right)