Re: Any reason not to simply upload ceres-solver with adjusted version of libeigen3-dev

Hi guys,

thanks for taking care of it. I can only promise
to keep in mind, that ceres should be rebuilt after each new eigen3 upload and trigger it
if no any other proper solution for this problem
exists.

Regards.

Anton

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019, 19:23 Philipp Huebner <debalance@debian.org wrote:
Am 26.02.19 um 11:25 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 10:45:52AM +0100, Philipp Huebner wrote:
>>
>>> I mean: There is no *effective* change since the Build-Depends we set is
>>> fullfilled anyway by the existing packages.  Its just that it is
>>> explicitly declared in the package metadata.
>>
>> IMO that's a valid fix for buster, but does not fix the underlying issue
>> for sid / buster+1.
>
> Sure, but we want to release Buster and if this bug is not fixed
> ceres-solver (and its dependencies are removed in now 4.3 days.  Thus
> I'm just building the current HEAD and will upload if nobody will stop
> me.

Thank you for taking care!

Best wishes,
--
 .''`.   Philipp Huebner <debalance@debian.org>
: :'  :  pgp fp: 6719 25C5 B8CD E74A 5225  3DF9 E5CA 8C49 25E4 205F