freefem3d #897752 and clsparse #897722 RC fixes

Both these packages currently FTBFS (for similar reasons: invalid unused templates, which GCC 8 is stricter at rejecting). I have posted (but can't upload) fixes for both.

As neither of these is currently in testing and there is no re-entry after 12 Feb (migration date, not upload date), these urgently need to be uploaded if we want these packages in buster.

I don't know if these packages are worth saving (both of them appear to be dead upstream), but if we need more time to think about that, fixing them now gives us the option of deciding whether to remove them later.