Re: RFS: numexpr v2.6.9

Dear Sébastien,
thank you for looking at the numexpr package.

Il 30/12/18 09:57, Sébastien Villemot ha scritto:
> Dear Antonio,
>
> Le vendredi 21 décembre 2018 à 08:22 +0100, Antonio Valentino a écrit :
>> I prepared an updated debain package for the new upstream version of
>> numexpr (2.6.9-1).
>>
>> It is available on git [1] and on mentors [2].
>>
>> Please consider to upload.
>
> I got a look at your prepared upload.
>
> Unfortunately, it failed to build, with:
>
>    dh_builddeb -O--buildsystem=pybuild
> dpkg-deb: error: failed to open package info file 'debian/python-numexpr/DEBIAN/control' for reading: No such file or directory
> dpkg-deb: error: failed to open package info file 'debian/python3-numexpr/DEBIAN/control' for reading: No such file or directory
> dpkg-deb: error: failed to open package info file 'debian/python-numexpr-dbg/DEBIAN/control' for reading: No such file or directory
> dpkg-deb: error: failed to open package info file 'debian/python3-numexpr-dbg/DEBIAN/control' for reading: No such file or directory
>
> I guess this has to do with your recent changes to debian/control?

no, it was a change in the rules file.
I have just reverted it.

> Also, there are two other issues to be fixed:
>
> – please merge the last two changelog entries, it does not make sense
> to create 2.6.9-2 when 2.6.9-1 has not been uploaded

ok, done

> – in the copyright files, there are open-ended copyright years interval
> (in the main stanza and in the debian/*). I don't think this makes
> sense from the perspective of copyright legislation. You should put
> real years there (i.e. close the interval with 2018).

done.

All changes are now available in git [1].
Do you need me to upload the source package on mentors.d.n?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/numexpr.git

kind regards

--
Antonio Valentino