Re: Is there any plan to make python3-getfem++ package?

Dear Tetsuo,

Le dimanche 16 décembre 2018 à 21:06 +0900, Tetsuo Koyama a écrit :

> Hello. My name is Tetsuo Koyama and I'm a user of python-getfem++ user
> in Debian package.
> I want to know that is there any plan to make python3-getfem++ Debian
> packages?
> I could compile Getfem++ Python3 interface, but I think it is useful
> if it can be installed by apt or aptitude.
>
> Sorry I don't have a knowledge to release Debian package.If you could
> give me some advise, I would do it myself.

My advice would be to start by filing a (wishlist) bug against
getfem++, asking for the Python 3 package. This will not magically do
the work, but at least the issue will be properly tracked.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer