Re: Aseba and robotics

Hi Georges,

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 05:31:51PM +0100, Georges Khaznadar wrote:
> I have almost finished the packaging work for aseba and dependencies,
> the following packages are now in debian/testing and the Git VCS status
> should be OK:
>
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=georgesk@debian.org#aseba
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=georgesk@debian.org#dashel
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=georgesk@debian.org#enki-aseba

Thanks for the fine work.

> Now, what can I do to add those packages or at least the topmost in the
> dependency chain, aseba, to
> https://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/robotics ?

   $ debcheckout -u YOUR_DEBIAN_NAME debian-science
   $ cd debian-science
   $ echo "" >> tasks/robotics # entries need to be separated by at least 1 newline
   $ echo "Recommends: aseba" >> tasks/robotics
   $ git commit -a -m"Add aseba to robotics task"
   $ git push

Done right now for your personal comfort.