Re: Maintaining a package (JASP)

> Use mailing list [1] for discussions with team members. Some info about
> joining to Debian Science team you may find at [2]. Also have in mind that
> git repositories for our packages were recently moved from Alioth [3][4] to
> Salsa [5], and I am not sure that our documentation have been updated...

As I see now our policy manual is (partially) updated [6], but some pages on
wiki are very outdated [7]. So just write to mailing list when you will have
specific questions.

[6] https://science-team.pages.debian.net/policy/
[7] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ContributingToDebianScience

Best wishes,