Re: Help needed for licnse review (Was: r-cran-utf8_1.1.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

> to upgrade r-cran-tibble this package is needed.  I noticed that the code (see
> Git[2]) contains a file
>
> src/utf8lite/LICENSE.Unicode
>
> with an extra license.  However, I don't see to what files the license might
> apply.

My interpretation is that the license covers all files accessible from the URLs
listed in the first three paragraphs of src/utf8lite/LICENSE.Unicode.
One would need to check if any of those files is included in the source tree. If
not, the license file is just pointless.

Hope that helps,

Philip