Re: How to get some replacement for a commit list

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 04:14:22PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 03:24:53PM +0100, Philip Rinn wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > We are now supposed to use the email notifications from GitLab ("Emails on
> > > push" under "Settings -> Integrations").
> >
> > there is a script for this if you don't want to use the web interface (I didn't
> > test it though)
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/mehdi/salsa-scripts/blob/master/emails_on_push.sh
>
> Did this worked for you?
>
>  $ emails_on_push.sh r-pkg-team tille@debian.org
> Project r-pkg-team not found among your owned projects on https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4 service
>
>  $ emails_on_push.sh science-team tille@debian.org
> Project science-team not found among your owned projects on https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4 service

Notifications have to be set up on a per-project basis, not on a group-basis.

I am currently writing a script to list all the projects of a group, to
facilitate such a mass modification.

Also, I'm not sure it's a good model to have each of us add his personal
address to the configuration of projects on which he/she has admin rights… The
tracker.d.o address is really the prefered way.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer