Re: What's the procedure to create a new repository of a package for Debian Science on Salsa

Hi Andreas,

you can use a GitLab-API if you do not want to use the WEB-interface.

To create a new project on science-team you need to:

curl -f "https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects?private_token=YOUR_SALSA_TOKEN";
\
  --data "path=PROJECTNAME&namespace_id=2136&description=DESCRIPTION&visibility=public"

Best regards

Anton