Re: salsa-import script

On Thu, Jan 04, 2018 at 08:10:14PM +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
Please disable your token sEmk1WykGK7xwDm7BuKb - as fast as possible.
You have posted it publicly.

Anton

Eh ! Done even before sending my mail :-) In fact, I revoke it systematically
right after doing any operation that requires one.

Thanks for watching !

And thanks for the project import. Did you use the very same script you sent to me?
Did you try to understand why the id of debian-science team does not appear when
using that curl command?  It might be of interest to do some forensic science on
all these mechanisms.

Filippo

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Filippo Rusconi, PhD